- Annual Permit: $100.00. Permit covers Day Use fee during posted hours for one vehicle (trailer not included) to all Travis County Parks. Annual Permit is valid for one year from the month of purchase through the end of that month the following year.
- Duplicate Annual Permit: $50.00. Duplicate of original Annual Permit- available for an additional vehicle that is garaged at the same household. Limit one Duplicate Annual per Annual. Same expiration date as original Annual Permit.
- Trailer Annual Permit: $30.00. Available to Annual (and Duplicate Annual) Permit holders. Permit covers the $2.00 Trailer Day Use fee. Expires on the same date as original Annual Permit.
- Pedestrian/ Bicyclist Annual Permit: $25.00. Permit covers Day Use fee for visitors on foot or bicycle for one year from the month of purchase through the end of that month the following year.
Annual Permits are honored at all Travis County Parks and can be purchased at any of our entrance station fee booths. (Please note: Annual Permits DO NOT waive the special use ($5.00) charge for Hippie Hollow Park and Hamilton Pool Preserve. All visitors entering Hippie Hollow and Hamilton Pool Preserve must pay the extra fee). Annual Vehicle Permits are valid for one vehicle only and are non-transferable. An additional “Duplicate” Annual Permit may be purchased for $50.00 after an “original” Annual Permit has been purchased. Duplicate Annuals may be purchased only for another vehicle in the same household. In order to receive the Duplicate Annual, bring the voucher from your original Annual Permit along with the vehicle for which you are requesting the Duplicate Annual, to any Travis County Park entrance station. Proper identification must be presented in order to verify ownership of the original Annual Permit.
Permits can be purchased by cash or check at any of our entrance station fee booths. Checks must include a correct address, phone number, and driver’s license number. If these are not pre-printed on the check, this information can be hand-written on the check by the customer. Credit cards and debit cards are not accepted.
Annual Vehicle Permits must be adhered to the inside of the windshield on the bottom left (driver’s) side and must be placed on the windshield at the time of purchase.
In the event that an Annual Permit sticker needs to be replaced (for example, you plan to sell the vehicle), Replacement Annuals are available at no cost. In order to receive a Replacement Annual you must remove the original sticker from the vehicle and bring it to any Travis County Parks entrance station. The Replacement Annual will expire on the same date as the original.
With the purchase of an Annual Permit, camping costs are reduced.
- Primitive Camping for one night (per vehicle): $15.00; with Annual permit: $7.00
- Improved Camping for one night (per vehicle): $20.00; with Annual permit: $15.00
A $2.00 Trailer Day Use permit must be purchased for any vehicle entering the park while towing a trailer. The Annual Permit DOES NOT cover this fee. A Trailer Annual Permit ($30.00) may be purchased in addition to an Annual Permit and will be placed on the vehicle next to the Annual assigned to that vehicle. The Trailer Annual will expire on the same date as the original Annual Permit.
- Arkansas Bend
- Bob Wentz at Windy Point
- Cypress Creek
- Hamilton Pool Preserve**
- Hippie Hollow**
- Loop 360 Boat Ramp
- Mansfield Dam
- Milton Reimer’s Ranch
- Pace Bend
- Tom Hughes
**Note: A $5.00 special use fee is charged at Hippie Hollow Park and Hamilton Pool Preserve. Annual Permit holders are required to pay this fee each time they enter the park.
The following Parks are open from sunrise to Civil Twilight (Dark):
Arkansas Bend, Cypress Creek, Loop 360 Boat Ramp, Mansfield Dam, Pace Bend and Sandy Creek
The following Parks are open from 8:00 AM to Civil Twilight (Dark):
Bob Wentz at Windy Point, Milton Reimer’s Ranch
The following Parks are open from 9:00 AM to Civil Twilight (Dark):
Hippie Hollow, Tom Hughes (please note: Tom Hughes Park is closed from Nov. 1st through March 31st)
Hamilton Pool Preserve is open from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM year round.
If you have any additional questions, please call Travis County Parks at (512)854-PARK.