The Travis County Loop 360 Boat Ramp Park will be closed Sunday, March 24, through Sunday, March 31, 2019, for the World Golf Championships (WGC)-Dell Technologies Match Play Golf Tournament being held at the Austin Country Club. Except for ticketed spectators, the park will be closed to the public.
Travis County Parks has worked with our partners (the PGA TOUR), the City of Austin, the Lower Colorado River Authority and the Texas Department of Transportation) to ensure the safety of pedestrians accessing the tournament grounds through the park.
- Temporary access by boat from Lake Austin to the boat ramp at the park will be available for loading or unloading of ticketed spectators only.
- Public Lake Austin boat ramps open during the event:
- Travis County - Mary Quinlan Park
- City of Austin - Walsh Landing
- City of Austin - Emma Long Metropolitan Park (City Park)
- Information is also located on the Travis County Parks website, the WGC-Dell Match Play website, the Travis County Parks social media accounts.